Contract for Wedding & Event Flowers
By submitting this contract, I (the Client) agree to purchase loose flower stems from Two Boots Farm (the Farmer) for the event date specified below.
Deposit and Payment
- The Client agrees to pay a $75 non-refundable deposit. The deposit can be paid mailed to 4226 Maple Grove Rd. Hampstead, MD 21074 or you can pay via paypal.
- The Client agrees to pay the full balance by cash or check (made out to Two Boots Farm) at the time of pick-up or delivery.
- The Client understands that all sales are subject to 6% sales tax in accordance with Maryland law.
- The Client agrees to place an order at least two weeks in advance of the event by specifying total number of buckets you'd like. The buckets will contain 1/3 focal flowers, 1/3 accent flowers and 1/3 foliage. If there are changes after the initial order is placed, the Farmer will do her best to accommodate requests but cannot make any guarantees.
- The Client acknowledges that the Farmer cannot offer additional guidance in ordering and planning flowers.
- The Client is welcome to specify preferences of colors/styles/flowers, but please know that the Farmer cannot guarantee specific varieties ahead of time.
- On rare occasions when necessary, the Farmer may supplement with flowers from other local growers who use similar growing practices.
Pick-up or Delivery
- Generally, the Client should plan to get their flowers 1-2 days before the event. The Client and Farmer will work together to find a mutually agreeable time for harvest and pick-up/delivery.
- Delivery for DIY flowers is 10-20% of the total cost of the flowers, with a minimum delivery fee of $25.
- Pick-up is available for no additional fee from the farm, 4226 Maple Grove Rd. Hampstead, MD 21074.
- After pick-up, the Client is fully responsible for flower care and should keep flowers in fresh water in a cool, dark place.
- The Farmer agrees to provide high-quality, sustainably-grown cut flowers for the Client's event.
- The Farmer will strive to accommodate the Client's color and style preferences whenever possible.