Introducing our 2017 Market CSA
$300 for the season buys you $330 worth of produce at our farmers' markets.
How it works:
A $300 market CSA share provides you $330 worth of purchasing power at either of our markets throughout the season.
- The Two Boots Farm stand sells produce and flowers at the Hampden Farmers' Market on Saturdays, 9am-1pm, May-Nov, AND at the Baltimore Farmers' Market (AKA JFX Market under the bridge) on Sundays, 7am-noon, May-Dec.
- Each week you choose the quantity and types of produce and flowers from what is available at the market stand. You also have flexibility with how much or little you want to spend each week from your debit account.
- We will send you weekly updates about the farm including what produce is coming to market.
- Each month we will send you a statement with your account balance.
- Choose only the vegetables and flowers you will use and choose the quantity of each that works for your household. This means less food waste and allows you to choose only what's popular with your family.
- There's no commitment to pick up your share every week. Take breaks the weeks you are out of town and load up on weeks you plan to do a lot of cooking.
- You don't need to bring cash. You have already paid for it!
- Quality. You will have access to the highest quality produce and flowers in Baltimore.
What we grow:
Cut flowers, Arugula, Beets, Carrots, Cherry tomatoes, Cucumber, Fennel, Garlic, Green onions, Ground cherries, Herbs, Kale, Microgreens, Fish Peppers, Jimmy Nardello Peppers, Shishito Peppers, Pawpaws, Potatoes, Radishes, Salad, Shiitake mushrooms, Spinach, Summer squash, Tomatoes, Turnips, Young Ginger, Wineberries
What we do not grow:
Beans, Bell peppers, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Eggplant, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Okra, Onions, Peas, Strawberries, Sweet potatoes, Watermelons, Winter squash
We look forward to sharing the bounty with you!